This Influencer Disclosure Policy is valid as of November 2, 2020. This policy covers the below social channels owned and managed by 406 Accounting, LLC dba Balanced FI :
- Facebook Handle : @balancedfi
- Instagram Handle : @balancedfi
- Pinterest Handle : @balancedfi
- Twitter Handle : @BalancedFI
- Blog : www.balancedfi.com
These channels strive to abide by the FTC Guidelines for online influencers. The owner believes in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation the owner receives from marketers may influence our content, topics or posts made to our social channels. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content in accordance with the FTC Guidelines.
The owner of these social channels are compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of these social media channels receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed through these channels are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
The owner of these social media channels would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog.
- The owners are employed by or consult with: 406 Accounting, LLC
- The owners serve on the following corporate or non profit boards: The Orchid Club
- The owners have a financial interest in: N/A